Authors » Abstract Guidelines
- All Late News Abstracts will be considered for Poster presentations only.
- Four-page limit - A4 Standard or US Standard 8.5 x 11 inches are both acceptable.
- Please make sure that your Abstract Reference Number (4-digits) appears in the upper right-hand corner, your primary category choice appears in the upper left-hand corner and your request for "Poster" presentation appear in the center, if applicable.
- Make sure that all figures and photographs are clearly visible. If the program committees cannot clearly see and understand the role of the visual material included in the abstract, the material and consequently the abstract likely will be viewed negatively.
- We recommend this format be used since the Extended Paper for the Technical Digest will have a similar layout (as seen in Word and PDF Example)
- Define a two-column layout, with a space of 0.2 inches (0.6 cm) between the two columns.
- Use Times New Roman throughout the entire abstract.
- Title: 12 points, bold, with ALL CAPS;
- Section Headers: 11 points, bold, underlined;
- Text body: 11 points, regular; paragraphs without indent
- Figure captions: 11 points, italic;
- Table captions: 11 points, italic;
- References: 11 points, regular, numbered in [ ].
Upon acceptance of your abstract, it should be understood that:
- One author from your paper is required to register and present your paper at the Transducers 2023 Conference.
- You are required to submit your four-page Extended Manuscript and copyright form by the date outlined on the deadlines page.
- Registration will be completed and paid upon submission of final manuscript by the date outlined on the deadlines page.